Friday, September 18, 2009

MOCKING THE GODS

I WROTE THIS ONE WHEN I WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME. SEE HOW I MOCK THE GODS? WE ALL REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE HUMANS UNTIL WE'RE FORCEFULLY REMINDED OF IT. SADLY, I LEARNT THAT LESSON TOO LATE.....



The first time I saw you,
You wre a cocky little gal.
A little too confident and sure
A little like you needed comfort.
You came up to me and said,
"How much did you score in your exams?"

I hated you then, and I thought,
"I will show her...."
Sadly it hasnt been much of a showing
You havent been impressed much,
And you know what I'm talking about.

Yet, there were times when I thought
"She's so lovely that I could love her forever"
You frustrated me, the same as I did',
We were a right pair, fighting like kittens,
Yet, we never realised the games that Gods play
They had a great time as well!!

They made two jokers out of us,
And never did we realise when we fell in love
Yet, each demonising the other,
We passed the time which should have been the best
We wasted the greatest time we could have had.

Somehow, I dont regret it today,
If I didn't do it then, I do it today
I have the greatest time of my life whenever your'e around,
If we didnt realise how good we could be then
We definitely do now and thats what counts.
We foughtb with each other then
We fight for each other now,
The gods may have had their fun,
Its our turn now, to have the best life that a man and a woman can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment