Friday, September 18, 2009

THE MAD HATTER


QUIRKY ONE I WROTE WHEN I WAS DREAMING OF TOUCHING THE STARS... :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

You might not like this covering letter
You may dislike my cv even better
(Though it cost me to the point of being sore)
I assure you you'll hate me even more.

I am no jolly, I talk a lot
I am not a spoilt brat, am not, am not, am NOT
I come from India, with a mouth thats even bigger
I dont charm snakes, I sure ain't a beggar.

I write a lot, a bit more than you'd care to read
I paint a bit, and I sing worse than a bleating kid
I sing some games and I can run pretty fast,
But its what I do with my brains that matter at last.



I dont smoke and I sure dont drink
I can still drive men crazier than they think
I'm innovative and original, this letter tells you how
When i'm driven, I drive home harder than a mad cow.

Its what you'll be singing home in the years to come
Though that won't be a place that I'll be welcome
Its what to your company and you I'll bring,
Magic carpets and smiles to light up a circus ring.

Mail me if you think you care,
Although, you'd better start to prepare
Before you start cursing or tearing your hair in despair
'Coz it wont be easy, to be my boss and not to expire.

I'm mad as a hatter, madder still
Disbeleive me if you will, at your own peril
Why else would I waste time writing this mail
When it is clear my experience is nil?

No comments:

Post a Comment