Friday, September 18, 2009

HAVE YOU?

Have you touched what I wanted to touch?

Have you seen what I wanted to see?

Have you smelt what I wanted to smell?

Have you heard my heart crying when none can?

Have you pressed your lips on my temple when none can?

Have you placed your ears to hear my broken heart beat?

Have you kissed the tears that flow from my eyes?

Have you smelt the nape of my neck at dawn?

Have you run your fingers through my wiry hair?

Have you buried your face in the cleft of my chest?

Have you held my hand when I needed you most?

Have you looked deepest into my eyes into my secrets?

Have you cupped my face in your hands and kissed my parched lips?

Have you smelt my breath and yearned for more?

Have you dreamt of me when you sleep?

Have you loved me so much to have my baby?

Have you seen us walking into the sunset, hand in hand?

Have you pined to see my face, hold my hand?

Have you whispered lovely words into my ears?

Have you dreamt what I wanted to dream?

Have you felt what I wanted to feel?

Have you wished what I wanted to wish?

Have you wanted to own me?

Have you not heard these words deep inside you?

No comments:

Post a Comment